First published Sunday 1 August 2010 :: Colour version
- The last episode of Grace and Caffeine as we know it. Possibly the last episode of Grace and Caffeine ever.
- I decided to end the project with an expression of the basic thought process underlying the last three-and-a-half years of cartoons, based on Philippians 4 verse 8. Please excuse the shameless paraphrase.
- Several other points of note:
- I actually came up with the idea for this strip a very, very long time ago, but I wanted to keep it in reserve to be used right at the end.
- This is the one and only time the entire cast (i.e. the 9 recurring characters, not counting one or two one-off extras) have appeared together in a single strip.
- This is also the one and only time an artwork element (the arrows) has crossed the borders from one panel to another in Grace and Caffeine.
- All of the numbers on the hymn board (57, 85, 593, 855, 6023) are a string of personal in-jokes and references to my other creative output.